Hearings before Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, on H.R. 11326 ; H.R. 11326 ; Immigration of aliens into the United States
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
United States, Congress, House., (60th, 1st session : 1907-1908).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 2 v. (23 p.) ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Reading--Ability testing--United States
Legislative hearings--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Volumes not numbered. Second vol. has title: Hearings before Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, on H.R. 11326 (continuation).
Hearings held during the 60th Congress, 1st session, February 18, 1908.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: