Regulation of immigration--educational test for immigrants ; Speech of Hon. F.M. Simmons, of North Carolina, in the Senate of the United States, Wednesday, May 23, 1906 ; speech of Hon. F.M. Simmons, of North Carolina, in the Senate of the United States, Wednesday, May 23, 1906
- Simmons, Furnifold M. (Furnifold McLendel), 1854-1940, creator
United States, Congress, Senate, (59th, 1st session : 1905-1906).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 14 p. ; 24 cm.
Speeches in Congress
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Reading--Ability testing--United States--Speeches in Congress
United States--Emigration and immigration--Speeches in Congress
- "The Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, having under consideration the bill (S. 4403) to amend an act entitled 'An act to regulate the immigration of aliens into the United States,' approved March 3, 1903"--P. 3.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: