Post-office appropriation bill, immigration ; Speeches of Hon. Frank A. Hopkins, of Kentucky, in the House of Representatives, Tuesday, April 10, 1906, and Friday, April 13, 1906 ; speeches of Hon. Frank A. Hopkins, of Kentucky, in the House of Representatives, Tuesday, April 10, 1906, and Friday, April 13, 1906
- Hopkins, Frank A. (Francis Alexander), 1853-1918, creator
United States, Congress, House., (59th, 1st session : 1905-1906).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 40 p. ; 24 cm.
Speeches in Congress
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States.--Appropriations and expenditures--Speeches in Congress
Emigration and immigration law--United States--Speeches in Congress
United States--Emigration and immigration
- "The House being in the Committee of the Whole on the state of the Union and having under consideration the post-office appropriation bill"--P. 3.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: