Restriction of immigration ; Speech of Hon. John L. Burnett of Alabama in the House of Representatives, January 31, 1914 ; speech of Hon. John L. Burnett of Alabama in the House of Representatives, January 31, 1914
- Burnett, John L. (John Lawson), 1854-1919, creator
United States, Congress, House., (63rd, 2nd session : 1913-1914).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 8 p. ; 23 cm.
Speeches in Congress
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States--Emigration and immigration--Economic aspects--Speeches in Congress
- "The House in Committee of the Whole House on the state of the Union had under consideration the bill (H.R. 6060) to regulate the immigration of aliens to, and the residence of aliens in, the United States, and for other purposes"--p. 3.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: