The tariff bill, increased duty on aliens, immigration ; Speech of Hon. Lee S. Overman of North Carolina in the Senate of the United States, April 26, 1909 ; speech of Hon. Lee S. Overman of North Carolina in the Senate of the United States, April 26, 1909
- Overman, Lee S. (Lee Slater), 1854-1930, creator
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 16 p. ; 24 cm.
Speeches in Congress
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Tariff--Law and legislation--United States--Speeches in Congress
Poll tax--United States--Speeches in Congress
United States--Emigration and immigration--Speeches in Congress
- "I submit an amendment intended to be proposed by me to House bill 1438, the pending tariff bill"--P. 2.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: