Restriction of immigration ; Statements of J. O. Carr and Miss Haviland H. Lund ; hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, Sixty-fourth Congress, first session, on H.R. 558, Thursday, January 20, 1916 and Friday, January 21, 1916 : statements of J. O. Carr and Miss Haviland H. Lund
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
Carr, J. O.
Lund, Haviland H.
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 11 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: