Immigration and the educational test
- Hall, Prescott F. (Prescott Farnsworth), 1868-1921, creator
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- North American Review Pub. Co.
- 11 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Reading--Ability testing--United States
Literacy--Government policy--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Reprint: North American Review. Oct. 1897.
- by Prescott F. Hall.
- Publications of the Immigration Restriction League ; no. 21
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: