Prohibition of immigration ; hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, Sixty-fifth Congress, third session, on H.R. 13325, 13669, 13904, and 14577
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
Burnett, John L. (John Lawson), 1854-1919
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 4 pts. (272 p.) ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States--Emigration and immigration
- John L. Burnett, chairman.
Hearings held January 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 23, 1919.
Statements by Louis Marshall, John B. Densmore, F.H. LaGuardia, Frank Morrison, P.J. McNamara, Isaac A. Hourwich, Joseph Schlossberg, J. Hampton Moore, Joseph P. Bartilucci, Isidore Hershfield, Louis E. Levy, John L. Bernstein, Leon S. Moisieff, Joseph Eron.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: