H.R. 5817, in the House of Representatives: December 13, 1901, Mr. Shattuc introduced the following bill, which was referred to the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization and ordered to be printed : A bill to regulate the immigration of aliens into the United States and territory appurtenant thereto, its territories, and the District of Columbia
- United States, Congress, House., (57th, 1st session : 1901-1902)., creator
Shattuc, William Bunn, 1841-1911
United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization.
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 22 p. ; 28 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
- Caption title.At head of title: 57th Congress, 1st session.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: