Illegal entry of aliens ; Hearing before the Committee on Immigration, United States Senate, Sixty-sixth Congress, first session, pursuant to S. Res. 176 ; hearing before the Committee on Immigration, United States Senate, Sixty-sixth Congress, first session, pursuant to S. Res. 176, instructing the Committee on Immigration to report to the Senate measures to prevent the illegal entry of aliens across the boundaries of the United States
- United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Immigration., creator
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 56. ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Illegal aliens--United States
Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Immigration."
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2011. Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law Library.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Making of modern law
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: