In the Senate of the United States: Report to accompany S. 3786: Calendar no. 1258: February 22, 1893, ordered to be printed : Mr. Chandler, from the Committee on Immigration, submitted the following report (to accompany S. 3786): Investigation by the Committee on Immigration of the United States Senate on the proposition for the suspension of immigration for one year
- United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Immigration., creator
Chandler, William E. (William Eaton), 1835-1917
United States, Congress, Senate., (52nd, 2nd session : 1892-1893).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- xvii, 279 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Governmental investigations--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- The report to accompany S. 2786 comprises p. i-xvii.
"Investigation by the Committee on Immigration of the United States Senate on the proposition for the suspension of immigration for one year": p. 3-279.
- Report ; 52nd Congress, 2nd session, no. 1333. United States.
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: