Social Museum Collection, ca. 1890-1931 (inclusive) Health, General: United States: Plans of model cow-barn. (3.2002.1545): Health, General: United States: Plans of model cow-barn (3.2002.1545): Social Museum Collection, ca. 1890-1931 (inclusive)
- United States, Bureau of Animal Industry., Dairy Division.
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Six blueprints of a cow barn, dated between 1908-1910. These drawings are of the balloon frame, the concrete foundation, the concrete floor, and the pipe frame cow stall. On each of the drawings is printed "U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Animal Husbandry, Dairy Division."
- 6 technical drawings : blueprints.
- technical drawing
Designs and plans
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Dairy barns--Designs and plans
- Social Museum Collection, ca. 1890-1931; Health, General: United States: Plans of model cow-barn. 3.2002.1545. Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University Art Museums.
The Social Museum Collection, ca. 1890-1931, includes over 3000 topically-arranged exhibition boards illustrating living and working conditions in America and Europe.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Harvard Art Museums
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: