Considerations in favor of the accompanying proposed amendments to the act entitled An act to encourage immigration, approved July 4, 1864: Offered by the American Emigrant Company
- American Emigrant Company, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
[New York, N.Y
- Creation Date:
-  p. (the last page blank) ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States.--Act to Encourage Immigration
Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- United States--New York--New York
- Signed on p. : Respectfully submitted on behalf of the American Emigrant Company, by John Williams, one of the directors, general agent for emigration.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: