Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury: Evasions and violations of the laws for the exclusion of Chinese laborers: transmitting additional information relative to evasions and violations of the laws for the exclusion of Chinese laborers, embodied in a report of D.A. Coon, special inspector at San Diego, Cal. : May 14, 1890, referred to the Committee on Immigration and ordered to be printed
- United States, Department of the Treasury., Office of the Secretary., creator
United States, Congress, Senate., (51st, 1st session : 1889-1890).
United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Immigration.
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 7 p.,  leaf of plates ; map ; 27 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
China--Emigration and immigration
- Caption title.
At head of title: 51st Congress, 1st session.
Transmittal letter signed: W. Windom, Secretary.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 51st Congress, 1st session, no. 97, pt. 7
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: