[Collection of Mohammedan prayers] : manuscript, undated: Hādhā al-aḥādīth al-nabawīyah: Īn nūr nāṣiḥ: هذا الاحاديث النبوية: اين نور ناصح
- Littauer, Lucius Nathan, 1859-1944, former owner.
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Collection of prayers and various devotional writings in prose and poetry.
- 4 fasc. (142 leaves) : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Prayers and devotions
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
Islam--Prayers and devotions
- Ms is composed of 1 bound vol. and three separate fragments.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Written in several hands, in one or two columns, 7-12 lines per page, in black rubricated in red. Sentences framed within a red line for most of the text.
Cream and blue paper.
MS Arab 35. Houghton Library, Harvard University.
In Arabic and a South-Asian language in Arabic script.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: