Aḥvāl-ʼi chahār darvīsh : manuscript, undated: Story of the four dervishes: Tale of the four darwishes: احوال چهار درويش : مخطوطة، undated
- Amīr Khusraw Dihlavī, approximately 1253-1325, creator
Mīr Muʻizz al-Dīn.
Hall, Fritz Edward, former owner.
امير خسرو دهلوي،, approximately 1253-1325
مير معز الدين.
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- 1 v. (63 leaves) : ill. ; 36 cm.
- Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Hindus--Folklore--Early works to 1800
Popular literature--Pakistan--Early works to 1800
- Title from caption (fol. 1v).
Bound in brown leather, gilt.
Written in a professional taʻlīq script in black ink, framed within triple red and black lines, 14 lines per page, with marginal corrections. There are catchwords on the verso of each leaf.
First leave illuminated and two colored paintings on ff. 2r and 3v. It seems that illustration of the manuscript wasn't completed.
35.5 x 21.5 cm. (28 x 14 cm.)
Attributed to Amīr Khusraw Dihlavī.
MS Persian 1. Houghton Library, Harvard University.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: