[Correspondence] : manuscript, 1900-1901 ; Copie de lettres
- Ali Fahrî., creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Copies of letters written by a young Turk in exile in Geneva between 1900 and 1901.
- 1 v. (248 leaves) ; 24 cm.
- Turkish, Ottoman (1500-1928)
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Ali Fahrı̂
İttihat ve Terakki Cemiyeti.
Turkey--Politics and government--1878-1909
- Title supplied by cataloger.
23.5 x 14.5 cm (various cm).
Written in riqʻa, varying number of lines per page.
Onionskin paper. Water stains, ink penetration. Black binding, cloth spine.
End papers replete with references, apparently by a later hand, to individual letters and page numbers.
Printed original pagination in notebook. Pp. 1-181 written upside down in relation to the original pagination; pp. 182-248 also upside down but written form other end of the notebook. Pp. 38-9, 138, 174, 177, 184 missing.
In Ottoman Turkish.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Islamic Heritage Project).
- Cite As:
- MS Turk 48. Houghton Library, Harvard University.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: