[Farmāns] : manuscript, 1910?
- Aga Khan, III, 1877-1957, creator
- According to a note on p. 1, contains farmāns made by Imām Sulṭān Muḥammad Shāh [Aga Khan III] at Zanzibar, Bagamoyo and Dar es Salaam. The manuscript records those farmāns made between 19 Jeṭh [Jyeshtha] to 23 Bhadr [Bhadrapad] s. 1956 (approx. May-September 1899).
- Place Of Origin:
- Creation Date:
- 1 v. (140 leaves)
- Indic languages
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- South Asian literature
Religious literature, Indic
- Title provided by cataloger.
Local paper. Pages generally in good condition, though slightly brittle; binding disintegrating.
23 x 20 cm. (19 x 17cm.).
Written in black ink, 13-14 lines per page.
Pamphlet binding in poor condition; single section sewn through fold, leather guards on inside fold. Lacks covers.
MS Indic 2534. Houghton Library, Harvard University.
In Sindhi in Khojki script.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Microreproduction Service, 1988-1990. negative ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, uuuu. 35 mm.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: