Tap:sīro [tapsīlo] : manuscript, 1884?
- Pīr Satgur Nūr, active 12th century, creator
Pīr Ṣadr ad-Dīn, active 14th century
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- 1 v. (114 leaves)
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
South Asian literature
- Local paper. Ms. imperfect, later folios missing, paper brittle in poor condition; ff. 1, 2 and 114 damaged.
20 x 15 cm. (18/19 x 13/13 1/2 cm.).
Written in black ink, 10-15 lines per page; ff. 2r-72v have ruled borders for demarcating text area.
Pamphlet binding, single section sewn through fold, square paper guards on inside fold; covers missing.
Available on microfilm, 35 mm.
In Arabic and Gujarati in Khojki script.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Islamic Heritage Project).
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Microreproduction Service, 1988-1990. negative ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, uuuu. 35 mm.
- Cite As:
- MS Indic 2534. Houghton Library, Harvard University.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: