Missal : manuscript, [ca. 1300] ; Beauvais missal
- Catholic Church, creator
Hangest, Robert de, former owner.
Brölemann, A., former owner.
Ege, Otto F., former owner.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Two leaves only, containing: calendar for August and September (1 leaf) -- the gradual Audi, filia (Common for One Virgin) and 3 alleluias (1 leaf).
- 2 leaves : vellum ; 29 cm.
- Manuscripts, Medieval-France-1300-1350.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Written in a gothic book hand, the calendar in red, blue and black, the gradual in black with musical notation on a red four-line staff. Both leaves have part-borders incorporating initials in gold and colors.
According to an inscription in the original ms., presented to Beauvais cathedral by Canon Robert de Hangest (see Shailor).
Also available in an electronic version.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2009. (Digital Medieval Manuscripts at Houghton Library). Copy digitized: Houghton Library: MS Typ 956
- Cite As:
- MS Typ 956. Houghton Library, Harvard University.
- Digital Medieval Manuscripts at Houghton Library
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: