The Literary Digest liberty map of the Western Front of the Great World War showing the battle line of liberty as it stood August 5th, 1918 ; also showing the lines of farthest advance of the German and the French offensives with complete index
- Matthews-Northrup Company
Funk & Wagnalls Company
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Funk & Wagnalls Company
- 1 map : col. ; 97 x 125 cm.
- Digital Format:
- World War, 1914-1918--Maps
- Insets: Map of the complete war area showing Russian, Italian, Balkan, Palestine and Mesopotamian campaigns; also the zones of submarine blockade -- The coal and iron fields in the western war territory -- Production of pig iron in metric tons [and] coal in short tons.
Also available online.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Map Collection, 2014. (Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Europe.).
- engraved and printed by the Matthews-Northrup Works, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: