A correct map of the city of Washington: capital of the United States of America : lat. 38.53 n., long. 0.0
- Additional Digital Items:
- Stone, William James, 1798-1865, creator
Force, Peter, 1790-1868
Davis & Force
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Davis & Force
- Creation Date:
- 1 map ; 41 x 54 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Georgetown (Washington, D.C.)--Maps
- Shows block numbers.
Also covers Georgetown.
"Entered according to Act of Congress on the 31th [sic] day of January 1820 by Peter Force of the District of Columbia."
From Peter Force's A national calendar, 1820.
Includes ill. and index to points of interest.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- eng'd by W.I. Stone, Wash'n.
- Peter Force map collection ; 840]
Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3850 1820 .S6
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: