Statistical atlas of the United States based on the results of the ninth census 1870 ; with contributions from many eminent men of science and several departments of the government
- United States, Census Office., creator
Walker, Francis Amasa, 1840-1897
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Julius Bien, lith.
- 1 atlas (various pagings, 54 leaves of plates) : maps, charts ; 56 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States--Census, 1870
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- compiled under the authority of Congress by Francis A. Walker.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- HA201.1870 .E
- Baker Library, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Gray Herbarium Library, Botany Libraries, Harvard University
Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: