Map showing location of Panama Canal: as recommended by the Isthmian Canal Commission of 1899-1902
- Additional Digital Items:
- National Geographic Society (U.S.), creator
Andrew B. Graham Co
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- National Geographic Society
- Creation Date:
- 1 map : col. ; 59 x 81 cm.
- Panama Canal (Panama)--Maps
- Relief shown by contours and hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
Oriented with north toward upper left.
In lower left margin: Andrew B. Graham Co., lithographers, Washington, D.C.
In lower right margin: Oliver B. Harden del.
"Supplement to the National Geographic magazine, Washington, D.C., October, 1905."
Includes notes and profile of canal.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Gray Herbarium Library, Botany Libraries, Harvard University
Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: