Plan of portion of park system from Common to Franklin Park ; including Charles River Basin, Charlesbank, Commonwealth Avenue, Back Bay Fens, Muddy River Improvement, Leverett Park, Jamaica Park, Arborway and Arnold Arboretum
- Olmsted, Olmsted, and Eliot, creator
Jackson, William, 1848-
Boston (Mass.), Park Department.
Heliotype Printing Co
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- City of Boston, Park Dept.
- 1 map ; 45 x 103 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Covers Boston parks collectively known as the "Emerald Necklace."
In lower right margin: Heliotype Printing Co.
Oriented with north toward the upper right.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Massachusetts. Boston.
- William Jackson, city engineer ; Olmsted, Olmsted & Eliot, landscape architects.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Arnold Arboretum Horticultural Library (Jamaica Plain), Harvard
Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: