General plan of Franklin Park
- Olmsted, Frederick Law, 1822-1903, creator
Jackson, William, 1848-
Coombs, Wm. M. (William M.)
Olmsted, John Charles, 1852-1920
Boston (Mass.), Park Department.
Heliotype Printing Co
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Heliotype Printing
- 1 map ; 69 x 87 cm.
- Digital Format:
Franklin Park (Boston, Mass.)--Maps
- Relief shown by spot heights.
"F.L. & J.C. Olmsted, landscape architects."
Oriented with north toward the upper right.
Includes text, index map with key, tables of distances from park, areas, and lengths of ways.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Massachusetts. Boston.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- City of Boston, Park Dept. ; Fredk. Law Olmsted, landscape architect ; William Jackson, city engineer ; Wm. M. Coombs, del.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Arnold Arboretum Horticultural Library (Jamaica Plain), Harvard
Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: