A plan and prospect of the harbour, town & castles of Carthagena: most humbly presented to Edward Vernon Esq., Vice-Admiral of the Blue &c. by Capt. Ph. Durell, 1741
- Durell, Philip, -1766, creator
Toms, W. H. (William Henry), approximately 1700-1765
- Place Of Origin:
- Sold by W.H. Toms in Union Court near Hatton Garden, Holborn
- Creation Date:
- April 4th, 1743
- 1 map ; 47 x 74 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Nautical charts--Colombia--Cartagena, Bay of--Early works to 1800
Cartagena (Colombia)--Maps--Early works to 1800
Cartagena, Bay of (Colombia)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Relief shown by hachures; depths by sounding.
Also available online.
- by P. Durell, delin. ; W.H. Toms sculp.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: