Plan of the city of Washington in the territory of Columbia: ceded by the states of Virginia and Maryland to the United States of America, and by them established as the seat of their government, after the year MDCCC
- Additional Digital Items:
- Ellicott, Andrew, 1754-1820, creator
Hill, Samuel, approximately 1766-1804
- Place Of Origin:
- Creation Date:
- 1 map ; 42 x 50 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Washington (D.C.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- Shows block numbers and proposed government buildings.
Includes text and notes.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- engrav'd by Sam'l Hill, Boston ; in order to execute this plan, Mr. Ellicott drew a true meridional line ...
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: