A plan of the battle, on Bunkers Hill fought on the 17th of June 1775
- Burgoyne, John, 1722-1792
Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for R. Sayer & J. Bennett
- 1 map : hand col. ; 35 x 35 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Bunker Hill, Battle of, Boston, Mass., 1775--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Relief shown by hachures.
In lower margin: The following description of the action near Boston, on the 17th of June, is taken from a letter written by General Burgoyne to his nephew Lord Stanley.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Revolutionary War Maps..
- by an officer on the spot.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3764.B6S3 1775 .P51
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: