Blanchard's map of Chicago and suburbs ; Chicago and suburbs
- Blanchard, Rufus, 1821-1904, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Rufus Blanchard
- 1 map : col. ; 89 x 59 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Chicago (Ill.)--Maps
Chicago Region (Ill.)--Maps
- Shows, names of streets, drainage, roads, railroads, and other points of interest, ward boundaries in red.
Includes insets:"Lake shore north of Chicago --Cook, Dupage, and Will counties, also parts of Kane County, Ill., and Lake County, Ind."
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Imaging the Urban Environment.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2008 Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: