A plan of the borough of Clinton situated on the east side of the river Unadella in the county of Montgomery in the state of New York
- Place Of Origin:
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Creation Date:
- 1 ms. map : hand col. ; 44 x 67 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Planned communities--New York (State)--Clinton (Otsego County : Proposed town)
Clinton (Otsego County, N.Y. : Proposed town)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Shows proposed property lots and streets.
Pen and ink and watercolor.
Plan for a proposed community never built. The town is thought to have been built, instead, at least 15 miles north of the proposed site as Clinton (Oneida County, N.Y.) and not according to this plan.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Collections and items have been digitized with the generous support of The Polonsky Foundation.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
Colonial North American Project at Harvard University
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID: