Map of Massachusetts proper ; compiled from actual surveys made by order of the General Court
- Carleton, Osgood, 1742-1816, creator
Callender, Joseph, 1751-1821
Hill, Samuel, approximately 1766-1804
Graham, George, active 1788-1813
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- [B. & J. Loring]
- 1 map : hand col. ; 76 x 114 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Shows distance of each town from Boston and the shire town.
Colored in outline showing counties.
"Vignette drawn by G. Graham."
Prime meridians: Washington and London.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Massachusetts states, counties, and regions.
- by Osgood Carleton ; engraved by Joseph Callender and Samuel Hill.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3760 1801 .C3
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: