Rail-road crossings and termini in the vicinity of Boston ; Railroad crossings and termini in the vicinity of Boston ; compiled under the direction of the commissioner appointed by the governor to report upon a plan or plans for avoiding said crossings
- Perkins, Charles E., 1951-, creator
Chesbrough, Ellis Sylvester, 1813-1886
Tappan & Bradford
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Tappan & Bradford's Lithogy.
- 1 map ; 61 x 87 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Railroad crossings--Massachusetts--Boston--Maps
- Covers also parts of Cambridge and Somerville.
Relief shown by hachures.
Oriented with north to the right.
Accompanying profiles of railroad crossings published separately as author's: Sections of railroad crossings in the vicinity of Boston.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Massachusetts. Boston.
- E.S. Chesbrough, commissioner ; reduced from a drawing by Chas. Perkins.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: