Plan of Boston comprising a part of Charlestown and Cambridge
- Smith, George Girdler, 1795-1878, creator
Fuller, Stephen P.
Eddy, R. H. (Robert Henry), 1812-1887
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- George G. Smith
- 1 map : hand col. ; 55 x 52 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Boston (Mass.)--Maps
- Relief shown by hachures.
Shows city wards by outline color and no.
Insets: Plan of South Boston from a drawing by S.P. Fuller. Scale [ca. 1:17,600] -- Plan of East Boston from actual survey by R.H. Eddy. Scale [ca. 1:17,000].
Includes indexes to points of interest and streets.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Massachusetts. Boston.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- published by George G. Smith, engraver.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: