Plan of East Boston ; shewing the location of a mill dam and other improvements
- Eddy, R. H. (Robert Henry), 1812-1887, creator
Eddy, James, 1806-1888
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Pendleton's Lithography
- 1 map ; 87 x 57 cm.
- Digital Format:
- East Boston (Boston, Mass.)--Maps
- Partial cadastral map showing lot numbers and names of some property owners.
"Drawn on stone by J. Eddy."
"Sept. 1, 1834."
Oriented with north toward the upper left.
Includes table of lot sizes.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Massachusetts. Boston.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- by Robert H. Eddy, civil engineer.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: