Plan of building lots belonging to Mrs. Washington Allston, on the estate of the late Chief Justice Dana in Cambridge
- McKean, Henry S., creator
Wadsworth, Alexander, 1806-1898
Bouvé, Ephraim W., 1817-1897
- Creation Date:
- [ca. 1840?]
- Place Of Origin:
- Ephm. W. Bouvé
- 1 map ; 54 x 77 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Harvard University--Maps
Harvard Square (Cambridge, Mass.)--Maps
- Partial cadastral map showing lot numbers, dimensions, and areas of properties on Trowbridge St., Ellery St., and Dana St. between [Massachusetts Ave.] and Broadway, and some surrounding buildings with names of occupants.
Shows also Harvard Yard with building footprints and footpaths.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection. Massachusetts. Cambridge.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- drawn and lithographed by Ephm. W. Bouvé ; reduced from plan of survey by A. Wadsworth, Esq. ; with additions by Henry S. McKean.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: