Map of the town of Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts, [Bottom of map] ; from actual survey
- Woodford, E. M., creator
Clark, Richard, (Publisher)
Rease, W. H.
Wagner & M'Guigan
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Richard Clark
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col. ; 92 x 97 cm., sheets 46 x 105 cm. and 52 x 105 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Real property--Massachusetts--Leicester (Town)--Maps
Leicester (Mass. : Town)--Maps
- Shows buildings with names of property owners.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Lith. by W.H. Rease.... Printed by Wagner & McGuigan."
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1855 by Richard Clark in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the Eastern Court of Pennsylvania."
Insets: Plan of Leicester. Scale [ca. 1:4,060] -- Plan of Clappville. Scale [ca. 1:4,060].
Includes 13 views of town buildings and residences.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- by E.M. Woodford.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: