Map of the town of Quincy, Norfolk County, Mass ; surveyed by order of the town
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888, creator
H.F. Walling & Co
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- H.F. Walling & Co.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 77 x 97 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Real property--Massachusetts--Quincy--Maps
- Shows buildings with names of property owners and town districts.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the Clerks Office of the District of Massachusetts, A.D. 1857."
Insets: Quincy Village. Scale 1:5,000 -- West Quincy. Scale [ca. 1:7,920].
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Massachusetts cities and towns.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- by H.F. Walling, supt. of the state map.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: