Map of the town of Sandwich, Barnstable County, Mass ; surveyed by order of the town
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Henry Walling & Co.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 69 x 96 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Real property--Massachusetts--Sandwich (Town)--Maps
Real property--Massachusetts--Bourne (Town)--Maps
Sandwich (Mass. : Town)--Maps
Bourne (Mass. : Town)--Maps
- Shows buildings with names of property owners and town districts.
Covers the towns of Sandwich and Bourne.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the Clerks Office of the District of Massachusetts, A.D. 1857."
Inset: Sandwich Village. Scale [1:5,940].
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- by H.F. Walling, supt. of the state map.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: