A map of Worcester ; shire town of the county of Worcester
- Stebbins, Heman, 1791-1838, creator
Harris, Clarendon, 1800-1884
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Published by C. Harris
- 1 map ; 75 x 55 cm.
- Digital Format:
- United States--Massachusetts--Worcester
- Shows identifying features of town corners and bearings of boundary lines; division into 12 school districts; and location and ownership of structures.
Relief shown by hachures.
Inset: A map of the village of Worcester. Scale [1:600].
Border illustrations show principal buildings represented in smaller size on the main map and schematically on the inset: Lunatic Hospital, House of Correction, new brick school house, Unitarian church, court house, Antiquarian Hall, Calvinist church, Baptist meeting house, town hall, and South meeting house.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Massachusetts cities and towns.
- by H. Stebbins.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: