Map of the counties of Barnstable, Dukes and Nantucket, Massachusetts ; based upon the trigonometrical survey of the state
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888, creator
D.R. Smith & Co
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- D.R. Smith & Co.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 151 x 141 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Real property--Massachusetts--Maps
Cities and towns--Massachusetts--Maps
Barnstable County (Mass.)--Maps
Dukes County (Mass.)--Maps
Nantucket County (Mass.)--Maps
Cape Cod (Mass.)--Maps
- Shows buildings with names of property owners.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Engraved, printed, colored & mounted at H.F. Wallings Map Establishment."
Includes many cadastral insets of individual county towns and geological inset map of counties.
Includes also ill., business directories, and tables of statistics and distances.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection. Massachusetts state, counties, and regions.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- the details from actual surveys under the direction of Henry F. Walling.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: