Eldridge's new chart from Lynn to Halibut Point ; with the harbors of Salem, Beverly, Marblehead, Manchester, Gloucester & Rockport, compiled from the latest surveys
- Eldridge, George, 1821-1879, creator
Boynton, George W., -1884
Cushing, Samuel Tobey, 1839-1901
S. Thaxter & Son
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- S. Thaxter & Son
- 1 map : hand col. ; 44 x 54 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Nautical charts--Massachusetts
Atlantic Coast (Mass.)--Maps
- Shows lighthouses, buoys, rocks, etc.
Depths shown by soundings and shading.
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1867 by Samuel T. Cushing in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the District of Massachusetts."
Shows lighthouses in red.
Includes sailing directions and table of tides.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- G.W. Boynton, sc.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: