Map of Middlesex County, Massachusetts ; based upon the trigonometrical survey of the state
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888, creator
Baker, Thomas W., draughtsman
Smith & Bumsted
Ferd. Mayer & Co
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Smith & Bumstead
- 1 map : hand col. ; 146 x 147 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Real property--Massachusetts--Middlesex County--Maps
Cities and towns--Massachusetts--Middlesex County--Maps
Middlesex County (Mass.)--Maps
- Shows buildings with names of property owners.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Engraved by Ferd. Mayer & Co. Lith."
Includes many cadastral insets of individual county towns and areas, and a geological inset map of county.
Includes also ill., business directories, and tables of statistics and distances.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection. Massachusetts state, counties, and regions.
- the details from original surveys under the direction of Henry F. Walling, supt. of the state map ; Thos. W. Baker, draughtsman.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: