Map of the county of Berkshire, Massachusetts ; based upon the trigonometrical survey of the state
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888, creator
Smith, Gallup & Co
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Smith, Gallup & Co.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 152 x 153 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Cities and towns--Massachusetts--Berkshire County--Maps
Real property--Massachusetts--Berkshire County--Maps
Berkshire County (Mass.)--Maps
- Shows buildings with names of property owners.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Engraved, printed, colored & mounted at H.F. Wallings Map Establishment."
Includes many cadastral insets of individual county towns and inset geological map of county.
Includes also ill., business directories, and tables of statistics and distances.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection. Massachusetts state, counties, and regions.
- the details from actual surveys under the direction of Henry F. Walling, supt. of the state map.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: