Railroad map of New England & eastern New York ; compiled from the most authentic sources
- Goldthwait, J. H., creator
Redding & Co
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Redding & Co.
Clark, Austin & Co.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 58 x 46 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Railroads--New England--Maps
Railroads--New York (State)--Maps
- Shows county and township boundaries, and "Railroads completed, located and in progress."
In lower margin: Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1849 by J.H. Goldthwait, in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."
Colored in outline.
Inset: Boston & vicinity showing the Grand Junction R.R. Scale [ca. 1:170,000].
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007 Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. New England.
- by J.H. Goldthwait.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3721.P3 1849 .G6
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: