Map showing the Portland & Rochester railroad and its connections
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co, creator
Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 64 x 68 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Portland & Rochester Railroad Company--Maps
- Relief shown by hachures.
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the Year 1860 by G. Woolworth Colton in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."
Colored to show principal and proposed connections.
Inset: [Northeastern United States]. Scale [ca. 1:7,600,000].
Includes table of distances.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection digital maps.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2014. Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- prepared by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: