Colton's railroad & township map of the state of Maine, with portions of New Hampshire, New Brunswick & Canada
- J.H. Colton & Co, creator
Hall, C. C.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- J.H. Colton & Co.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 91 x 68 cm.
- Digital Format:
Maine--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Shows counties, towns, railroads, roads, etc.
Covers also part of lower Canada.
Relief shown by hachures.
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by J.H. Colton in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Southern District of New York."
Prime meridian: Washington, D.C.
Includes tables of statistics.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007 Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- published by J.H. Colton and Co. and C.C. Hall.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3731.P3 1855 .C6
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: