Chart of the coast of Maine, Sheet 1
- Porter, Seward, 1784-1838, creator
Moody, J. M.
T. Moore's Lithography
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Seward Porter
- 10 maps ; 53 x 75 cm. or smaller, on sheets 57 x 81 cm. or smaller.
- Digital Format:
- Nautical charts--Maine
Atlantic Coast (Me.)--Maps
- Relief shown by hachures on some sheets. Depths shown by soundings on some sheets.
On some sheets: Entered according to Act of Congress, by Capt. Seward Porter, in the year 1837, in the Clerks office of the District Court of Massachusetts.
Some sheets lack geographic coordinates and bar scale.
Sheets numbered: No. 1 ... No. 10.
Some sheets include ill. of ships.
Also available online.
- Moody del. on stone.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3732.C6P5 svar .P6
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: