An accurate plan of 189,120 acres of land on Penobscot River being the purchase from the Penobscot Indians by government on each side said river together with two gores of land, one on each side
- Carleton, Osgood, 1742-1816, creator
- Creation Date:
- ca. 1798?]
- Place Of Origin:
- 1 map ; 49 x 40 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Penobscot River Region (Me.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
Orono Region (Me.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Shows township divisions with areas in acres.
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. Harvard Map Collection. Maine.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2007 Georeferenced image for use in a GIS.
- drawn from the original by Osgood Carleton.
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: