A topographical map of the Province of New Hampshire
- Holland, Samuel, 1728-1801, creator
Faden, William, 1749-1836
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for William Faden
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col. ; 118 x 80 cm., sheets 68 x 88 cm. and 68 x 91 cm.
Computer network resources.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- New Hampshire--Maps--Early works to 1800
New Hampshire--Administrative and political divisions--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Shows roads, buildings, and township and patent boundaries.
Relief shown by hachures.
"The respective parts of this plan were survey'd by the several gentlemen concerned with all possible accuracy, and afterwards rectified by Samuel Holland ..."
Available also as a digital image through the Harvard University Web site.
- surveyed agreeably to the orders and instructions of the Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners for Trade and Plantations unto Samuel Holland, Esqr., His Majesty's Surveyor General of Lands for the Northern District of North America ; by the following gentlemen his deputies, Thomas Wright ... [et al.].
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- G3740 1784 .H6
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: